||Sorry no sponsorship at this time
|Number of Openings:
Looking for your next career move and want to work for some of the best companies in the nation?
Explore Your Career Possibilities: At Talent101 we take ownership of our customer's direct hire and contract needs and provide them with the brightest talent that are on top of their game and can make a direct impact on our customer's business.
We have been asked to identify a Java Developer for one of our clients in North Dallas, TX. This is a full time benefited position.
Our client's cross-organization team has good exposure and many technical challenges, with a strategic focus on providing global IT solutions to support key business decisions.
In this multi-position role, you'll team with customers to achieve policy deployment goals by providing strategic and timely information technology solutions. Specific responsibilities include:
• Lead or participate in requirements analysis, solution architecture definition/design, development, integration, installation and maintenance of new system solutions or modifications to existing systems based on customer/business needs.
• Interface with customers to troubleshoot and solve application problems.
• Recommend improvements to strategy, application usage or process.
• Partner with IT organizations to align Tech Services solutions with IT standards and best practices.
• Execute toward a defined system development process.
• Manage priorities and tasks to meet project milestones.
Web application framework (Spring Framework) and development environment: Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Eclipse IDE is also needed. Experience in decision support and/or business intelligence solutions/projects is required.
Strong problem solving technical skills, management and multi-tasking skills are a must.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are also essential.
Talent101 pays referral fees.
Applicants must be at least 18 years or older, must be willing to take a drug test and background check as part of the selection process and must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
For more information regarding Talent101 please visit our website www.talent-101.com. We provide an open door policy; please feel free to follow up by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 972 503 2101 and ask for a Talent Manager to assist you.
Talent101 does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
||Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k), Bonus Plan, Tuition Reimbursement