||Physical Design Engineer
||Market - DOE
||We use sub contractor
|Number of Openings:
Looking for your next career move and want to work for some of the best companies in the nation?
Explore Your Career Possibilities: At Talent101 we take ownership of our customer's direct hire and contract needs and provide them with the brightest talent that are on top of their game and can make a direct impact on our customer's business.
We have been asked to identify a Physical Design Engineer for one of our clients in Dallas, Texas. This is a 6 month project, with option to extend.
- Execute physical design and timing closure of complex SoC, ASIC, or custom VLSI devices.
- Address sub-nanometer technology issues such as signal integrity, electrical analysis, power analysis, circuits, and etc.
- Carry out the following physical design tasks: physical synthesis, floor planning, test insertion, clock tree synthesis, place and route, parasitic extraction, static timing analysis, GV/SV, crosstalk, power analysis, post-layout timing closure and custom cell development.
- May be called upon to perform block level design tasks.
- Generate accurate timing constraints for complex SOC designs that have a large number of clocks and multiple operational modes.
- Interface with RTL designers to assess floor plan quality and provide feedback prior to final handoff for physical layout execution.
- Automate process using Perl and TCL scripting to ensure that design iterations can be completed quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure the testability of large complex designs through the definition and execution of the optimum DFT strategy.
- Familiarity with the following tools may be required: Avant! Jupiter/Apollo, Synopsys Physical Compiler ,Synopsys Design Compiler, Magma Blast Plan, Magma Blast Fusion, Synopsys Design Power, Synopsys Test Compiler, Avant! STAR-RC, and Synopsys PrimeTime.
- Software skills should include the ability to write/debug PERL, Scheme and TCL scripts.
- A good knowledge of HDL and digital design techniques is essential.
- Experience with the UNIX operating system is required
Talent101 pays referral fees.
Applicants must be at least 18 years or older, must be willing to take a drug test and background check as part of the selection process and must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
For more information regarding Talent101 please visit our website www.talent-101.com. We provide an open door policy; please feel free to follow up by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 972 503 2101 and ask for a Talent Manager to assist you.
Talent101 does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.