Required skills and qualifications:
- 0-2 years' experience
- Inventory pulls, maintenance
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Operate fork lift and floor jack equipment.
- High degree of organization,
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SAP Material Application
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Talent101 pays referral fees.
Applicants must be at least 18 years or older, must be willing to take a drug test and background check as part of the selection process and must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
For more information regarding Talent101 please visit our website www.talent-101.com. We provide an open door policy; please feel free to follow up by email email@example.com or by phone 972 503 2101 and ask for a Talent Manager to assist you.
Talent101 does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.