Skip to content
Apply to all marked Jobs
The back button will return you to the previous page
No Search Criteria
Technician - PCB Board
We use sub contractor
Number of Openings:
Looking for your next career move and want to work for some of the best companies in the nation?
Explore Your Career Possibilities: At Talent101 we take ownership of our customer’s direct hire and contract needs and provide them with the brightest talent that are on top of their game and can make a direct impact on our customer’s business.
We have been asked to identify a Technician (PCB Board) for one of our clients in Dallas, Texas.
• Layout of new System Verification Boards and EVMs (using Altium)
• Modifications of boards (our internal designs and customers designs) to allow quick internal evaluation/debug
• Carry out Compliance Testing on our and our customers Transmitters
o Use WPC test tool and new 3D Auto tester
o Expectation is that the selected candidate will become somewhat of an expert in testing WPC Transmitters
• Help characterize performance of our reference designs and our customers designs
• Help characterize performance of competitors designs vs our customers product
• Help debug customer issues
Required skills and qualifications:
• 2+ years of EVM using Altium
• Testing experience with WPC test tools and 3D Auto testers
• Excellent communication skills
Talent101 pays referral fees.
Applicants must be at least 18 years or older, must be willing to take a drug test and background check as part of the selection process and must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
For more information regarding Talent101 please visit our website www.talent-101.com. We provide an open door policy; please feel free to follow up by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 972 503 2101 and ask for a Talent Manager to assist you.
Talent101 does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
If this is the first time you've applied with us.
to continue with the next step in the Job Application Process for all the jobs that are marked.
If you've applied with us before.
Enter the e-mail address and password that you chose for identification. This allows us to pre-fill the Application form with your previous information.
to continue the process for all the jobs that are marked.
Email My Password
Email This Job To a Friend
© 2007-2010 Talent 101, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information, see our
. Website design by