Skills or expertise required:
Tool Expertise: Cadence, NCsim, Cadence RTL Compiler, Cadence Encounter Timing system, Cadence Encounter Test
- Digital Design Expertise: RTL, Synthesis, STA, Place and Route, Digital Verification
- Analog Design Expertise: Operational Amplifiers, Switch mode DC-DC Converters, LDO, Bandgap, Analog verification (spice/spectre simulations)
- Top Level Verification: Experience with chip level mixed mode simulations
Prior experience required
- Experience with operational amplifier design and analysis
- Experience with switch mode DCDC converter (buck/boost/buck-boost) design and analysis
- Experience in RTL coding/synthesis for interfaces like SPI
- Experience in chip level mixed mode simulations
Prior experience that would be helpful or nice to have
- Experience with high precision data converters specifically resistor string based DACs
- Top level layout floor planning with emphasis on high voltage design considerations
Talent101 pays referral fees.
Applicants must be at least 18 years or older, must be willing to take a drug test and background check as part of the selection process and must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
For more information regarding Talent101 please visit our website www.talent-101.com. We provide an open door policy; please feel free to follow up by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 972 503 2101 and ask for a Talent Manager to assist you.
Talent101 does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.